What's included at Space?
Space is a women-centered co-working environment, with optional child care, in Toronto's East End. We are two working mothers who crave a spacious, safe and welcoming environment to do our work, that isn't a busy coffee shop or restaurant. Our community is full of growing families and productive workers who need a space to flourish. Join us at Space.
What's included in a Space Membership?
- Friendly support of other working professionals who thrive in a women-centered space
- Internet (Wired and Wifi)
- An on-site Early Childhood Educator who can provide child care while you take a conference call, host a business meeting, or just need to focus for an hour or two
- Delightful teas, delicious coffee, flavoured water and light snacks
- Private meeting room and conference space available to book
- Open concept working desks, power, lights and chairs
- A comfortable environment to gather
- Options to book evening and weekend workshops, birthday parties or celebrations
- Fridge and bottle warmers
- A welcoming invitation to breast/chestfeed as you need to. We welcome feeding your children in any way you need to!
- Special member events such as yoga, mindfulness workshops, financial management and more
- Membership discounts with community organizations like Mamas & Co
- Product discounts with sustainable, local businesses like Hip Mommies
- Lockers are available for weekly and monthly memberships
The drop-in pass is for the "I don't know what tomorrow will bring" person who needs a place to work for the day without the commitment of a weekly or monthly pass. Join us in your Space for $35+HST a day.
The weekly pass is for when you know you have a project to do and only need a week or two to complete it. Our weekly pass is $85+HST per week (Sunday-Monday). Please note that Space is staffed Monday to Saturday, 7:30am - 4pm but the Space is accessible by keycard entry outside of those hours.
This is the pass for the person who is looking for consistent, reliable desk space on a recurring basis. Our monthly membership rates are $300+HST per month.
Location & Hours
Weekly and monthly members have 24/7 access to Space through a secure keycard entry system. Daily Drop-in hours are 7:30am - 4pm, Monday - Saturday (closed on Sunday to daily drop-in).
We haven't yet secured our east end location, but are actively seeking a transit accessible spot located between Broadview Avenue and Woodbine Avenue, North to O'Conner and South to Queen St. We will update this page as soon as our lease is signed!